Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gus

This painting is called Gus. This was a birthday present for my sister Jessica. Gus is Jessica's dog. He is half German Shepard and half Rottweiler. Gus was sleeping in a car at night. He was sleeping on a colorful quilt. Gus loves to travel with Jessica. This painting took 3 sessions for all the details, like Gus himself, the car door, and the quilt. I blended dark brown with black and light brown with darker brown on his face and legs. I painted different shades of gray for the car door. The window is black with dark gray and silver wavy lines to show reflection. This painting is relaxing and loving. I used acrylic paint and felt pen marker.This came from a photo. I finished this painting on August 24, 2010.

NFS

1 comment:

  1. I love it soooo much!! Also great job on posting the photo and the paintings so everyone can see the awesome job you did transferring it from photo to painting! Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete