Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rainbow Panther Chameleon

This painting is called the Rainbow Panther Chameleon. The background is a bright blue sky. The chameleon is on a green stalk. The chameleon is very detailed. His colors are lime green, orange, yellow-orange and green, dark green, red-orange, white, blue, and red. He stand outs against the blue. This painting is calm and peaceful. He is a happy chameleon. I used tube paint and a fine point felt pen. The circles are his scales on his skin. He has a pointy spine on his back. It took 4 sessions because of all the details and painting his orange and green shade of colors and outlining them with a fine point pen. I painted this one because I love chameleons and I love his colors. I outlined the lizard because its make him stand out and that is my technique.

NFS

1 comment: