Friday, September 3, 2010

Dam Drinking

This painting is called Dam Drinking. I'm drinking on Hoover Dam. There is a young lady behind me. There are electrical pylons in the background. I'm drinking out of the dam's water fountain. The dark brown cliff and the bright orange wall makes the dam stand out.The Hoover Dam bridge is in the background with the blue sky. The silver pylons towers glow with the dark brown cliff. This painting of me drinking on Hoover Dam looks just like the photo. This painting is peaceful, calm, and happy, and the dam is happy too, but very hot as a oven. This painting took 4 sessions because of all the detail on the dam, cliff, pylons, the young lady and I, and the bridge. The highlights and shadows on my body stand out against the dam. I used tube paint and felt pen marker.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment