Monday, November 22, 2010

Antlers impale all the way through

First, I sketched the animal and then the antlers. The antlers are black. I painted the background lime green and the animal is bright orange. The antlers are impaling the animal all the way through.The orange and the lime green are eye popping because they contrast with each other. The antlers dominate the painting because they are black. I chose antlers because love antlers, and they're my style and my trademark. I didn't use felt marker this time because  it looks good and pops out at you because the lime green and bright orange is colliding. I used pencil and acrylic paint. This painting is loud and violent. I love bright colors. This painting took 2 sessions because it was simple. I finished this painting on September 1, 2010.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment