Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mulnotanoa Bridge Oregan

24"x18"
I painted in a waterfall. The waterfall is light blue in middle, dark blue next to the light blue is blended together. I repainted the left side of the falls. I put more dark blue where the purple used to be. The purple is closer to the edge, but blended into the dark blue. I painted the right side dark green with purple stripes. I repainted darker blue in the V shape of the falls and blended it into the purple. I repainted the falls under the bridge almost white blue color. I painted green and purple in the bridge's arches. The hardest part was painting in between tree branches and painting in the arch. I painted in dark green lines and jagged circles on the left hill. I painted the branches red on the right and orange on the left side. The red is bright with the dark green and the orange against the blue because they are complementary colors. I painted a dark purple line at the bottom of the falls and a light purple line at the top of the falls, but below the bridge. I painted a dark green line on the edge of the big hill on the left side to give it interest. I repainted the orange and red branches to cover up white spots and make it stand out. I painted the bridge a lime green. I painted more dark lines and spots on the big hill on the left side. I painted the sides. I painted the bottom of the sides. I painted white over the bridge and connected them to the red branches, then paint them red. This painting took five sessions to complete. This painting is outstanding, loud, action, nature, and calm. I used a stretch canvas, acrylic paint, brushes, and water. This painting was finished on September 18, 2011.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment