Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ressler Daughter's Shop in the Moonlight

I sketched in the beams of the shop and also the roof. I painted the sky purple at the top, blue, then lighter blue at the bottom. I painted the beams that were in the background pure black. I painted the roof a dark red orange with black in it, then I repainted it pure orange to give the painting balance with the orange moon and stars. I painted the wall on the right red orange and the beams attached to the wall the same color. The wall next to the red wall is yellow orange. The beams in the foreground is the same color. I repainted the sky pure blue sky at the top and then lighter blue towards the bottom. I painted a full moon orange in the center of the sky. First I painted the moon white, then pure orange. I did the same thing for the stars. This painting is loud, romantic, and bright. This painting took 3 sessions. I finished this painting on February 20, 2011.

For Sale: 16"x20" $50
Canvas Board

No comments:

Post a Comment