Thursday, November 15, 2012

Moose in Love

I sketched in a moose and a moose head on the other moose's back. The other moose's legs come out under the main moose's belly. I started painting the background pure yellow. I painted the background again to make it brighter. I painted the big moose purple jam. I painted the big moose's antlers dark purple four times to make it dark. I painted the little moose dark purple three times to make it darker. I painted the little moose antlers a light purple. I repainted the big moose three to make it more intense. I repainted the little moose's antlers dark purple blue three times. I repainted the little moose face and leg's dark purple. I repainted the little moose's antlers dark purple three times. I painted the moose's eyes and mouth light green twice. I painted the pupils on all the moose. I painted teeth on the big moose. This painting is called Moose in Love. I finished this painting on October 12, 2012. I like how the purple stands out against the yellow background. The two moose's are in love like they're brothers.

Sold
Stretched Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment