Friday, November 22, 2013

Jordan Zebra

11"x14"

I sketched a zebra head with non-typical antlers. I painted the background a light cotton candy pink two times. The antlers are a light green. One of the antlers is darker than the other. I painted the antlers one more time, and then I painted the zebra's stripes a light turquoise and purple. I painted the muzzle neon yellow and the eye and mouth purple, light purple. I repainted light blue on the stripes that are on the neck where the shoulders join. The stripes on the zebra's neck are a little darker blue. The other stripes on the zebra's neck are a light blue. The other stripes are a light purple. The muzzle and the left antler are light neon yellow. The right antler is a lighter green. The eye and mouth is a light orange. The iris is a lighter blue. The pupil is a white dot in the middle. This painting is called Jordan Zebra because of the candy Jordan that looks like Easter. I finished this painting on October 28, 2013. This is a pastel painting because all of the colors have some white in them. 

SOLD
Completed: October 28, 2013
Stretched Canvas: 11"x14"  

No comments:

Post a Comment